Because of the coronavirus outbreak in the world Ādažu Čipsi Nutrition Class is temporarily closed.
The reopening date of the museum will be announced here. We encourage you to keep up to date.
Thank you for your understanding. We wish everyone a peaceful time together!
The exciting Ādažu Čipsi Nutrition Class gives every student the opportunity to:
- learn about balanced nutrition and its importance in an interesting way;
- get to know the prerequisites for snacking;
- learn the story of the potatoes that are used for the chips, from the farm to the warehouse;
- grasp the idea of the production process of salty snacks;
- create chips with your own special flavour in the Nutrition Classroom workshop;
- see a 360 degree virtual tour of the chips’ path at the plant, from sorting the potatoes to the warehouse shelf (NEW!).
Book your desired date and time to attend the Nutrition Class program at Ādažu Čipsi Factory by filling out the required information.
We will contact you after the booking.
- The program is suitable for students starting from the 1st grade
- We welcome groups of 15 to 35 people.
- Duration of the program: 1h 30min
- Nutrition Class visitors fee: 7.00 EUR (per person) *
(* – From September to May, one adult who accompanies 10 students attends the Nutrition Class free of charge.)